Specialty Tanks






If you have questions concerning the compatibility or approval of components contact the Class A operator.


The Department of Commerce also maintains a database of “Material Approvals” for various components produced by manufacturers for use with UST systems. You can contact your local Commerce AST/UST Specialist for additional information. Refer to the Commerce Tank Staff web page.

Flexible pipe

Flexible connectors

Double-wall tanks

Leak Detection Methods

The Department of Commerce requires material approval (means component approval) for various components of the UST system.   Those components include but are not limited to:

Automatic Tank Gauge systems